Our Joint Women's Conference with Redeemer's Grace Church will be held on Friday, April 13, thru Sunday, April 15, 2018, at Palomar Christian Conference Center. The theme this year is “Eyelashes & Eyeliner: More Than Sight - A Woman's Faith.” Main speaker will be Stephanie Schwartz, Directory of Women's Ministry at Compass Bible Church in Aliso Viejo.
- This conference is open to women 18+ (younger teens welcome if accompanied by mom).
- Registration deadline is March 15, 2018 (or February 25 for "early bird" rates).
- View the Conference Flyer here.
- Dorm-style room: Early bird conference fee is $175 for the weekend (includes conference fee, 2 nights, 5 meals). Rates increase to $195 after February 25.
- Motel-style room is $250/pp double occupancy for the weekend (includes conference fee, 2 nights, 5 meals).
- Saturday Only Day Pass early bird fee is $75, and increases to $95 after February 25.
- List of conference topics are available here.
- All attendees must sign the RGC Women's Conference Registration Form and Palomar Christian Conference Center General Release and Waiver Form and return to Lillian Knight by March 15, 2018 (or by February 25 for early bird rate).
- FAQ's are available here.
- If you have a scholarship need, or would like to fund a full or partial scholarship, please contact Lillian Knight.
Please plan now to join us in April!
Questions? Please contact Lillian Knight at 858-775-8977 or email@example.com.